Counting small miracles. Expecting large blessings.



Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pink Persuasion

After some deliberation, I finally chose a shade of pink for Abby's nursery. It was harder than I thought it would be. I mean, pink is pink, right? Well, it turns out there are 75,000 shades of pink at Lowes. Thank goodness for sample cans. I brought home a sample can of one color that I loved on the card...but after painting a square of it on the wall, Kenneth and I both agreed we did not like it at all! It was very loud!
So I went back to square one and started again. This time I settled on a shade called "Pink Persuasion". I know this is weird, but even if I like a color of paint, I have to like the name too. I have actually not used certain colors because they have horrible names.
My wonderful parents came down one afternoon before I got off work and started painting. Mom did the trimming and dad manned the roller, and before you knew it, they had the first coat done!


I can't wait to see it all finished, with the curtains hung and her furniture in place...which reminds me, I've really got to go get her some furniture!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment