Counting small miracles. Expecting large blessings.



Friday, October 23, 2009

Making some progress!

Today I went for my 34 week check up. Everything was right on track. I had gained about two pounds, which makes my total around 23 pound, which I can live with. I go back in two weeks for my group B strep test. Not holding my breath on that one, since I was positive with Bella!

I am happy to report we have made progress with Abby's nursery! Kenneth and his dad went and picked it up on Wednesday evening. Last night Kenneth unboxed the dresser and chest of drawers, and this morning he put together the crib (with help from Bella, of course!). So now I can start putting things away!





This afternoon I got started on my Christmas shopping. I normally don't do it this early, but I am hoping to have all it all finished by the second weekend in November. That way if Abby makes her debut early, I won't be stressed out trying to do Christmas shopping with a newborn! Leave it to me and Kenneth to conceive in such a way that we have a baby due at the craziest time of year! I'm also going to put my tree up in November (it's artificial!) and maybe even go ahead and decorate it. I want to be able to enjoy every minute of my first Christmas with my girls and not be trying to decorate or shop or wrap things.
Please note these are my best intentions...we'll see if I actually accomplish it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment