Counting small miracles. Expecting large blessings.



Saturday, October 10, 2009

Baby Abby's Shower!

Today my church and family had a shower for me at my mom's house. I know some families / churches don't do showers for second babies, but we do! And I think every baby deserves a celebration, whether it's the first or the fourth! Even though the weather was rainy, we had a great time- there was tons of yummy food, punch, cupcakes, and laughter. Abby got some some really cute clothes, in addition to diapers, bibs, stuffed animals, etc, as well as quite a bit of money contributed to our "baby fund" , which will go toward nursery furniture!

Here are some pictures of Abby's special day!


My mother in law got Abby this adorable sleeper with cupcakes all over it!



My Memmie Miller!


So sweet! Can't wait to see her in this!


Me, Mom, and Rachel. For Bella's shower, I had a Bible verse on
her cake. Since I wanted cupcakes for Abby's shower, I printed
this verse and put it in the frame that's sitting in front of us:
"Every good gift and every perfect gift cometh from above,
and is sent down from the Father of Lights, with whom is no
variableness, neither shadow of turning." ~ James 1:17



I wanted cupcakes instead of a cake for Abby's shower.
My mom made these and they were amazing!




1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love your theory on baby showers and that rocks! And the Bible verse is beautiful, what a great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete