Counting small miracles. Expecting large blessings.



Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pass the fried turkey!

So, a brief synopsis of our Turkey Day: We had a little chaos getting everyone dressed and out the door (although from the picture below you can tell I didn't spend any time on my hair- what can I say, I'm low maintenance!). My sweet potato casserole was DE-licious. My bro-in-law's fried turkey was soooo yummy. Memmie Renfro coudn't stand it and once again tried to wash the kitchen floor while we were all standing on it. (Apparently the 'cleaning' gene skipped my generation). I ate so much I didn't have room for dessert. The end.


Me and my family on Memmie's side porch.
Abby and Auntie Rachel
After dinner we went up to see some of my sisters' horses. Bella loved it.
I am not in this picture because I am so allergic to horses I can sneeze just
thinking about one. I kept a safe distance and tried not to breathe.



No comments:

Post a Comment