Counting small miracles. Expecting large blessings.



Saturday, December 4, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween this year wasn't just any old Halloween, it was also Abbigails first Halloween. So I was super excited to dress her up.

Bella was an Elephant this year. Why? Well, because my niece Ashlyn was an Elephant last year, and we get her hand-me-downs. And as long as Bella doesn't mind wearing used costumes, that's what we're gonna due! I know in a year or two she will probably start wanting to pick out a particular costume. Until that day comes, I'm going cheap!

As for Abby, well, she lucked in to being born at a different time of year than her big sis and cousin, so she got her very own brand-new costume. With her dark hair and brown eyes, I knew from the start who she had to be...


Bella-Ellaphant and Princess Snow White.
Bella in action on Main Street in Erwin!

Abby visits Memmie Miller
Halloween was lots of fun this year. We made our usual family rounds, and met up with my sister, Aunt, and cousin for some trick-or-treating in down town Erwin. Abby got tired a little earlier than the big girls, so we headed back in early.
We had a great time and got a ridiculous amount of candy. And I tried my very best to help my children eat all their Reese's cups. It's hard being a mom, sometimes!


No comments:

Post a Comment