Counting small miracles. Expecting large blessings.



Friday, November 13, 2009

37 week check-up

This morning was my 37 week check up with Dr. Carter. It went well, except for having to wait an hour to see the doctor. It's hard to be angry at them when you know they're late because they've been delivering a baby...it's so darn noble!

My Group B strep test was, as I predicted, positive. So was everything else, though! Dr. Carter said the baby's heart sounded "Great!" my belly measured "Great!" and my weight was "Great!". I said "Great!"

Surprisingly, I hadn't gained any weight since last week. I celebrated that fact by having Mexican for lunch- yummy!

After lunch I took Bella to the park for a few minutes, since it's so nice out today. Why do they immediatly gravitate to the sandbox? And once in the sandbox, why to they feel the need to sit down and pile sand on themselves? Anyway, she had a good time, and then we came home and I put her down for her nap.

While she is sleeping I'm going to try and do a little housework. I got Abby's bottle's sterilized- I'm going to try nursing, but if it all goes south at 3 a.m. one morning, I have bottles ready and a can of formula in the cabinet! I need to bring the baby swing up from the basement, but I'm not sure how heavy it is- I may have to let Daddy get that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment