Counting small miracles. Expecting large blessings.



Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy girl!





One of the many things I love about Bella is that she wakes up happy! These pictures were taken after a rare three hour nap- she usually just sleeps one and a half or two hours, but wakes up happy regardless! When she wakes up, she'll start yelling, " Momma!" until I open her door. When I do, she quickly lays down and covers her face with her blanket. So I come over to the bed and say ,"Where is my baby at?" and start poking around. Of course, she starts laughing and rolling around!
One of my goals before the new baby arrives is to convert her crib into a full-size bed. The back of the crib becomes a headboard, so we'll have to purchase a mattress and box springs, sheets, a new bedspread, etc, to make her room into a big-girl room. We also have a hutch that goes on top of her changing table. I'm looking forward to doing all of this, but at the same time it makes me a little sad! She is growing up way too fast. For example, there used to be letters on the wall behind her crib that spelled out her name. Once she was tall enough to reach them, you can imagine what happened. I finally quit hanging them back up because she loved taking them down!

No comments:

Post a Comment