Counting small miracles. Expecting large blessings.



Saturday, August 15, 2009

Baby steps to the Nursery...

Here's a quick update on Baby Abby's nursery! We are making slow and steady progress! I got my bedding a couple weeks ago, so today I hung her window valance, just to see how it will look! I'll have to take it down to wash and iron later. We also hung a room darkening shade, since her window faces east and gets the morning sun.


The room is cleaned out and ready to paint in a few weeks. I'll probably go with some shade of pink!

Bella likes "Baby Abby's blankie".
Before we do anything else to Abby's room, Bella gets a big girl bed- we are converting her crib into a full bed, so she gets a full mattress, a new bedspread, sheets, and curtains in her room! Then we can use her old crib mattress in Abby's crib.




No comments:

Post a Comment