Counting small miracles. Expecting large blessings.



Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wait, while I pencil in your bowel movement on my day planner....

Okay, I know this is a strange title for a blog post. I'm really just having a laugh at myself. When Bella and I began homeschooling, I jotted down a tentative schedule. Not too specific, just an order in which we would do things. I goes like this: Math, Bible Lesson, practice our memory verse, reading, and art activity.

That, of course, did not include the many adventures of Abbigail Skye. Here's how Saturday went:

Math. Abby gets up. Clear Math from table. Dress and feed Abby. Clean table again. And floor. Bible Lesson and Memory Verse....what's that smell?! You guessed it. Change Abbys diaper. Reading, Art.

I love my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment