Counting small miracles. Expecting large blessings.



Monday, January 18, 2010

Six week check-up and shopping!

Today I went for my 6 week postpartum check-up with Dr. Tally-Horne. Oh, the joys of waiting in a cold room wearing nothing but paper... Anyway, she said everything looks fine and I am free to "resume normal activity".

Afterward I took advantage of the fact that my mom could watch the girls for a while, and went to do a little shopping! I stopped at Starbucks for a new coffee go-cup, since mine broke. And of course after purchasing it I had it filled with a double tall non-fat extra-hot caramel latte! It was yummy. (my coffee drinking has totally gotten out of hand lately. I just can't stop.)

Then to the mall. I went in Maurices and was thrilled to find three long skirts, two denim and one khaki! So I happily bought them all. And if you are wondering why I'm so excited about it, I have a challenge for you, girls: next time you are shopping, try to find skirts that are a)below the knee b)not skin tight, and c) not split up to mid-thigh. And there's one more catch- they have to be cute, too! I'm telling you, it isn't easy! So you can understand why I was so excited to find three all at once. And if you are wondering, yes, I wear skirts all the time, and no, I don't mind explaining why if you ask me. :-)

After my find at the mall, I headed to moms to get my little treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment