Counting small miracles. Expecting large blessings.



Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dollyland, here we come!

So to wrap up my fabulous week off work, we are heading to Dollywood tomorrow with my parents, my sister, and my niece. This should be interesting. My husband is essentially a twelve year old in a mans body when it comes to amusement parks. You can see the wheels turning as soon as you get through the gates. He's thinking , "Which roller coaster is closest?" He'll be itching to get on one as soon as possible. So I've enlisted my sis, Rachel, to be his riding companion for the day. After all, the only thing I can ride (besides the train) is the carousel. And the last time I got my dad on a roller coaster, he literally turned green. Oh, no, that's not just a figure if speech. It really happens.
It will be fun. If the weather cooperates. They're forecasting a 50% chance of rain for tomorrow, but what do 'they' know.

No comments:

Post a Comment