Counting small miracles. Expecting large blessings.



Saturday, September 1, 2012

SOLD!

After many, many months of being on the market, we finally got a contract on our house this past week! We are thrilled, but I have to admit it hasn't fully sunk in yet, and I don't think it will until I actually begin packing...which will need to be soon, as the movers will be here in approximately 19 days.
   I am tired just thinking about it.  But it will be a great opportunity to get rid of lots of things we don't need / use.  And Lord knows I won't miss the short-notice home showings so often bestowed upon us by the realtors- the last one was exactly 53 minutes. And yes, my husband and I can have our house swept, mopped, swiffered, vacuumed, dusted, de-cluttered, and Cloroxed from one end to the other in that time frame!  We are professionals at this point.
  Our closing is on the 28th of this month, so now we have to get through appraisals, inspections, etc. Then, Lord willing, we will  be homeless -temporarily- and on the lookout for our next home!

No comments:

Post a Comment