Counting small miracles. Expecting large blessings.



Saturday, October 16, 2010

Orlando, Part II.

My husband has had this trip to Orlando on the brain for ever. He loves riding roller coasters and couldn't wait to ride rides with Bella. I was of the opinion that it would be better to wait till they were both older, were tall enough to ride everything, and would remember it all. And although my opinion has not changed, I have to admit it was an awesome trip. And kudos to my hubby for being our travel agent!

We stayed at the Royal Pacific Resort, one of the three resorts located inside Universal Studios and Islands of adventure. The rooms were really nice, if a smidge on the small side. We could take a water taxi or walk to the park entrances or the Citywalk.

Bella rode everything she was tall enough to ride. I know we rode "The Cat in the Hat" at least thirty times. Here are a few pics:


Me and Bella on "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish".
We got really wet!

Me and Abby hanging out by the Lagoon Pool.

Bella and Aunt Rachel on the "High in the Sky Seuss
Trolley Train Ride."


Hogwarts! My hubby's favorite part of the park!
It was awesome, especially if you are a Harry Potter
fan....we are!



In front of Honeydukes Sweet Shoppe.



No comments:

Post a Comment