Counting small miracles. Expecting large blessings.



Friday, March 12, 2010

Taa-daa!

I decided to revamp my blog in honor of my wedding anniversary. Some people get their hair and nails done for their anniversary...I modify blogs. It takes all kinds. Actually, thats just an excuse. I've been wanting to change it for a while. Actually, ever since I started it. I was so eager to have a blog (since everybody does!) that I kind of just threw it together, kind of like you throw together tacos for last minute dinner guests when you have neither the time nor the ricotta cheese for lasagna.

This new blog is my lasagna. Enjoy, and please come back for seconds.

1 comment:

  1. Rebekah,
    I've been following your Blog.As I read your most recent update it brought tears to my eyes and a lump in my throat.I know God works in mysterious ways and he knows all.I thank God for bringing you guys back together and for the wonderful family you are.You guys are like my own kids and I love you dearly.


    Love ya!
    Katy

    ReplyDelete