Counting small miracles. Expecting large blessings.



Monday, September 7, 2009

Her big bed!

Now that Bella is two, I figured it was time to convert her crib into her big bed. Especially now, since I can use her crib mattress for Abby! So today Kenneth went and picked up her new mattress and box springs at Zaks and took the crib apart. The back of her crib makes a headboard.....

And of course Bella had to help daddy!



As usual, the instructions were not helpful at all. I had to buy some extra nuts and bolts at Lowe's while I was out- we did this by me taking a pic of said bolt with my phone, sending it to Kenneths, and him texting back "Looks good. Get 4." Believe it or not, they fit perfectly!
Once the bed was together, of course Bella had to try it out....



Kenneth got it done in time for her to take her nap in it today, which was good. I wanted her to be able to try it out before night time. Well, it took a while, but she finally fell asleep. She loves her "big bed"!

No comments:

Post a Comment